Terms of Usage
Tomate Digital built the Sorteio Master app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy contract.
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the below commitments to us.
Who Can Use Sorteio Master. We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to be part of the Sorteio Master community.
- You must be at least 13 years old or the minimum legal age in your country to use Sorteio Master.
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
- You must have a valid Instagram account.
What you can’t do while using Sorteio Master.
- You can’t do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can’t violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies
- You can’t do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- You can’t attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.
- You can’t leave a bad review or rate our app with less than 4 stars on Google Play.
Permissions You Give to Us.
- Permission to use your username, profile picture, and information about your relationships, phone, e-mail and actions with accounts, ads, and sponsored content.
- For a better experience, while using our Service, allows us certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to GPS Location, E-mail, Phone number, Android Ad Id. The information that we request will be retained by us and used as described in this terms of usage.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Link to terms of usage of third party service providers used by the app
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the Terms of Usage of these websites. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Changes to This Terms of Usage
We may update our Terms of Usage from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms of Usage on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms of Usage, do not hesitate to contact us. The official contact channel for users is the in-app Chat, any contact made by e-mail or social networks will be ignored.
- Attempt to contact through google play accompanied with review will cause the suspension of your account